9.15.2005

And so it begins...

Ok... I finally decided to give this blog thing a go.

I guess I didn't have enough of people not listening to what I had to say, and so I figured I'd do this so even more people can not read what I have to type...

So what sorts of things am I going to "blog" about?

Action figures, toys and customizing of action figures for starters... but probably other rents (that's a rant/vent for those of you that are unfamiliar with my "pairadisms") and the like. Like most blogs... whatever the hell I feel like typing.

It's not like that many people are going to read this crap anyway...

1 Comments:

Blogger kathleen had this to say...

welcome to blogging! Now get some content on here and I might link you up.

Not that a link from MY blog will increase your traffic at all ... but still ... Grand Rapids bloggers gotta link each other.

9/16/2005 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home