9.16.2005

Innocent grandmothers...

I was at Target this afternoon on my lunch break. As I was thumbing through the pegs of Star Wars figures, hoping to find some new Clone repaints (nothing, by the way) - I overhear this from an elderly woman shopping with her grandson in the same aisle:

"Do you have a Buzz Lightyear?" asks the grandma.
"Yes," he replies.
"Do you have a Woody?"
"Yes."

I had to leave the aisle as quickly as I could to compose myself, and avoid busting out in mainiacal laughter...

...I'm sorry, that's just damn funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen had this to say...

poor grandma. she was keeping it above the belt. didn't want to think of her g-son with a woody. Oh well, I guess I would have thought it funny as well. Good thing you left the aisle before you busted out laughing.

9/19/2005 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home