1.30.2006

Forbidden cookies...

I love cookies. Specifically, I love chocolate chip cookies. Declaritively, I love homemade chocolate chip cookies. They both are fantastic and delicious, and I enjoy them when they are hot out of the oven.

I got home from grocery shopping, and my wife was baking some. The smell was fantastic.

I was then informed that we were not to eat any of them, as they were for my stepson's first grade class tomorrow, and she wasn't sure if there would be enough.

I still can't figure out why she didn't just make more... but I know if I offer that question out to her, I'll only get a response that I won't understand either.

Now I can smell mouth-watering goodness throughout the house, and I cannot access the source to endulge myself.

That's just plain mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home