9.25.2005

Look boss, Zee Plane!!

I think it would be hilarious to get a tattoo of Tattoo.

Ok, so I suppose it's not practical.

My wife suggested I get an Old English D, like the Detroit Tigers logo tattoo a few weeks ago, because I had been expressing my want of another tattoo for a few years now... but couldn't decide of what or where. I thought it was a cool idea, since I am originally from the Detroit area (especially if you go by the West Michigan mentality that anything east of Ann Arbor is "Detroit"), and my last name starts with a D.

I do, however, hate the Tigers. Nothing personal, even though they suck... I just hate baseball.

But I still liked the idea, so I found a crappy version of the D on the Internet, and threw it in Illustrator and traced it out, then touched up the edges and tails, until I got it to how I wanted it.

Next thing I know, I have this on my left shoulder:

It's not exactly as I had given it to the guy... he's got a little touching up he'll have to do... some of the points aren't as sharp as they're supposed to be, and I the little tails on the side of the D are supposed to match... But I like it.

Now I've got the bug... oh, what to get next?

Not sure, but I doubt it will bear likeness to Herve Villachaize...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

Well - since you're a Photoshop freak perhaps the Adobe Logo (A) should be your next purchase.

Location? A is for ASS of course!

9/26/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

OK, I want to see this tomorrow ... in the flesh, so to speak!

9/26/2005 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home